2017 Lenten Study Booklet
Writers: Peter Carrell, Liz Giller, Vivien Harber, Tessa Laing, +Victoria Matthews, Spanky Moore and Jolyon White.
Similar to previous years, this booklet is suitable for personal or group study. Covering the six weeks of Lent, the studies offer a brief introduction to the Acts of the Apostles:
- Study One: Risking standing up for Jesus (Acts 4:1-22)
- Study Two: Risking following the Spirit’s lead (Acts 8:26-40)
- Study Three: Risking welcoming an adversary (Acts 9:1-22)
- Study Four: Risking debate in order to seek reconciliation (Acts 15:1-21)
- Study Five: Risking rejection for the sake of the gospel (Acts 17:22-34)
- Study Six: Risking the present for the sake of the future (Acts 20:17-38)
Order your copies now for our early bird price of $6 per copy plus P&P (until 1 January 2017). From 1 January the price is $7/copy plus P&P. We will post orders after 16th January, with an invoice.
Email Jill Short: email@example.com or call 03 3413399.