2018 Lenten Study Booklet
Writers: Kelvin Wright and Peter Carrell
Similar to previous years, this booklet is suitable for personal or group study. Covering the six weeks of Lent, plus two extra studies for the Easter season, the studies offer a brief introduction to the Epistle to the Romans:
- Study One: Hope for the world (Romans 1:1-17)
- Study Two: Basis for hope (Romans 3:19-31)
- Study Three: Hoping against hope (Romans 4:13-25)
- Study Four: Enduring with hope (Romans 5:1-11)
- Study Five: Hope for transformation (Romans 8:1-17)
- Study Six: Suffering with hope (Romans 8:18-39)
- Study Seven: Rejoicing in hope (Romans 12:1-13)
- Study Eight: Abounding in hope (Romans 15:1-13)
Price is $7.50 per copy (0r $6 if ordered by 1 January 2018), plus P&P.
To order, click here or call 03 341 3399.