2019 Lenten Study Booklet
Writers: Kelvin Wright and Peter Carrell
Similar to previous years, this booklet is suitable for personal or group study. Covering the six weeks of Lent, plus two extra studies for the Easter season, the studies offer a brief introduction to the First Epistle to the Corinthians:
- Study One: The Holy Spirit reveals spiritual truth (1 Corinthians 2:1-13)
- Study Two: The Holy Spirit makes us God’s temple (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)
- Study Three: The Holy Spirit activates gifts in us (1 Corinthians 12:1-11)
- Study Four: The Holy Spirit unites us in one body (1 Corinthians 12:12-20)
- Study Five: The Holy Spirit enables genuine love (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)
- Study Six: The Holy Spirit teaches us the meaning of the cross (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
- Study Seven: The Holy Spirit and the resurrection of Jesus (1 Corinthians 15:1-9)
- Study Eight: The Holy Spirit gives us new life (1 Corinthians 15:35-46)
Price is $8.50 per copy (0r $7 if ordered before 31 December 2018), plus P&P.
To order, click here or call 03 341 3399.